Emergency Hotline: 0800 029 999
WhatsApp Support Line: 0600-123456
The Department of Health has urged all companies in SA to insert a link to their site on their website – https://sacoronavirus.co.za/
Pay Solutions are constantly keeping updated on the situation and have a link on their site. What is Covid-19? ‘Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2’ (SARS-CoV-2) know as ‘Coronavirus Disease 2019’ (COVID-19)
What is Covid-19? ‘Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2’ (SARS-CoV-2) know as ‘Coronavirus Disease 2019’ (COVID-19)
The most common symptoms are:
Shortness of breath
There is no need to panic – 82% of COVID-19 cases are mild: patients only experience a slight fever, fatigue and a cough. Only about 6% of patients need intensive care. The vast majority of people can stay at home and get better without hospital treatment.
– Wash your hands regularly with soap or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a flexed elbow or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin.
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.PDF Embedder requires a url attribute