Payroll Administration offered by Pay Solutions, using the first cloud based payroll in South Africa, will cover the following functions:
Payroll Administration Take-On:
- Setting up the company with all the rules pertaining to the company
- Capturing of the employees into our payroll system with year to date totals if required
- Testing the payroll and also run parallel to check against an existing payroll
Payroll Administration Processing:
- Processing monthly, fortnightly & weekly payrolls
- Capturing of all payroll changes e.g. Overtime, loans etc.
- Management of loans and maintenance of the outstanding balances
- Variances sent to client for sign off of payroll
- Printing of Payslips.
- Monthly Electronic submission of UIF records to Department of labour
Payroll Administration EFT & 3rd Party Payments
- Electronic Payment of Nett payments into employee bank accounts
- Electronic Payment of all third party payments and providing third parties with documentation relating to the payment.
- Payment of Garnishee order requests
- Submission of EMP201 & payment there-of on SARS e-filing
- Provide client with electronic of reports i.e. variance report – showing differences between the current and previous pay period, listing of all earnings & deductions, Medical Aid and Retirement fund reports, Unions, SARS etc. ( available to be e-mailed or on a CD)
- Creation of electronic GL to interface with most accounting packages
- Industrial Council Reports
Other Payroll Administration Services
- Maintain all leave records
- Handling all payroll queries for staff and management
Mid-Year and Tax-Year End Submissions
- Balance and submission of August & Tax Year end IRP5 certificates to SARS
- Create IRP5 Tax Certificates for employees at tax year end.
Simply furnish us with payroll data and month changes and we will process your payroll.
We are promoting “Green” – therefore print as few hard copies of reports as possible.