Dear Employer 10 May 2021
Covid-19 Vaccine Rollout in Workplaces
The survey sent under cover of this email is being conducted by the National Department of
Health (Occupational Health and Safety Covid-19 Workstream) to assist in the planning for
vaccination of workers (and possibly families and community members in the geographic area
that you operate in). The survey is project managed by the Wits Health Consortium and
supported by the DG Murray Trust and B4SA.
It is necessary to get data on the number of workers that could be vaccinated at work sites to
facilitate the provision of sufficient vaccines as well as to identify which work-places might be
in a position to render vaccination services.
Listen to Dr Sheri Fanaroff, a Johannesburg-based family physician
WHEN CAN I LEAVE MY HOME?
You must remain at home at all times, except to:
• Travel to and from work
• Attend a school or learning institution oncethese are opened
• Purchase goods or obtain services that areallowed at Level 3
• Exercise, between 6am and 6pm,and not in groups
• Move children between homes, wherepermitted
• Attend a place of worship
You must wear a cloth face mask whenever in public